[Users] Printing Problem

Dan Arico dan_arico at aricosystems.com
Thu Aug 6 16:22:45 CEST 2015

One of the things I've liked about claws is the ability to highlight a
portion of an email and then print only the highlighted portion. (Note:
Linux)

Recently, I upgraded my OS to Suse 13.2 from 13.1. Now I'm having a
problem doing that, but only with messages using html. If I display it
as text and print the whole text there's no problem. If I highlight a
portion and print, it truncates some lines. If I format the text using
fancy, it prints the entire text whether I highlight the text or not.

I have a workaround. I can cut and paste into a text editor and print
from the editor. Still, it would be nice to be able to print the way I
had been doing it.

Dan Arico

One OS to bring them all, and in the Darkness bind them,
In the land of Redmond, where the Sales Reps lie.