[Users] Append message for mbox file

Johan Vromans jvromans at squirrel.nl
Wed Apr 15 12:32:06 CEST 2015

Thanks for the reply.

On Wed, 15 Apr 2015 08:07:38 +0100
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> Say you have your MBOX files in ~/MBOX/, and your MBOX files are
> called 'stuff' and 'morestuff'.

Actually, I have approx. 1000 mboxes there, so this may not be what I want.
But let's give it a try.

> Load the MailMBOX plugin.
> Use /File/Add mailbox/MBOX...
> In the dialogue write MBOX

I need to supply a full path here (the ~ prefix is not understood -- is
that a buglet?).

> Your MBOX mialbox will have 2 folders: 'stuff' and 'morestuff'.

I have /some/where/mailboxes/...lots of mbox files...

I fill in /some/where/mailboxes, and get an empty mailbox folder
"mailboxes".

I fill in /some/where/foo, it creates an empty folder foo and shows an
empty mailbox "foo".

So I think I'm still missing some essential step(s).

Thanks for your patience...

-- Johan