[Users] Can't Forward Mail With Pics

Petter Adsen petter at synth.no
Wed Apr 1 12:28:19 CEST 2015

On Wed, 1 Apr 2015 12:13:00 +0200
Ralf Mardorf <info.mardorf at rocketmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 1 Apr 2015 11:55:56 +0200, Petter Adsen wrote:
> >You can't insert pictures in a plain text mail (I believe it's for
> >HTML mails
>
> It's for plain text too, since you can insert text files, instead
> of copy and paste text after opening the text file with an editor, so
> this option makes sense.

Yes, I know that you can insert text, but I was talking about pictures.
For inserting pictures you would need to be composing an HTML mail - or
am I wrong or misunderstanding you?

I just tried to insert a picture here, and it did nothing. If I
understand it correctly, it would be inserted into the mail if I was
composing in HTML - is this incorrect?

Petter

--
"I'm ionized"