[Users] Filter incoming messages by recipients

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Mon Nov 24 11:33:23 CET 2014

On Mon, 24 Nov 2014 11:13:08 +0100
Ralf Mardorf <info.mardorf at rocketmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Nov 2014 09:47:10 +0000
> Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 24 Nov 2014 10:39:31 +0100
> > Ralf Mardorf <info.mardorf at rocketmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > is there a way, that a filter rule can take care about the
> > > header's "X-Apparently-To"? Filtering recipients, To and Cc
> > > doesn't work, if mail is sent by a mailing list.
> > >
> > > I need to filter by recipients, and they need to include To, Cc
> > > and X-Apparently-To.
> >
> > Normally for mailing lists you can use the List-Id header.
>
> No, I can not, since I don't want to filter by mailing list, I want to
> filter by recipients.
>
> E.g.
> and some mails are not sent from mailing lists.
>
> I'm not interested to filter mails by a mailing list, I need to filter
> mails by recipients.
>
> > Anyway, in the filter config, use Match Criteria Header and if the
> > default selection doesn't contain the header you want then write it
> > in yourself.
>
> Thank you
>
> from matchcase ".ru"
> header "To or Cc or X-Apparently-To" matchcase "foo at x.com"
> ~from matchcase "bar at exception1.ru
> ~from matchcase "bar at exception2.ru
> Message must match all of the above rules
>
> at least does work for "X-Apparently-To", so I suspect it will work
> for "To" and "Cc" too.

I'm mistaken, it doesn't work :(.

header "X-Apparently-To" matchcase "foo at x.com" does work, but
header "To or Cc or X-Apparently-To" matchcase "foo at x.com" doesn't work.

So is there a way to get the wanted behaviour, without the need to set
up two filter rules?

Fortunately I forgot to add [solved] to the subject :D, unfortunately
it isn't solved.