[Users] Filter incoming messages by recipients

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Mon Nov 24 11:13:08 CET 2014

On Mon, 24 Nov 2014 09:47:10 +0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Nov 2014 10:39:31 +0100
> Ralf Mardorf <info.mardorf at rocketmail.com> wrote:
>
> > is there a way, that a filter rule can take care about the header's
> > "X-Apparently-To"? Filtering recipients, To and Cc doesn't work, if
> > mail is sent by a mailing list.
> >
> > I need to filter by recipients, and they need to include To, Cc and
> > X-Apparently-To.
>
> Normally for mailing lists you can use the List-Id header.

No, I can not, since I don't want to filter by mailing list, I want to
filter by recipients.

E.g.
and some mails are not sent from mailing lists.

I'm not interested to filter mails by a mailing list, I need to filter
mails by recipients.

> Anyway, in the filter config, use Match Criteria Header and if the
> default selection doesn't contain the header you want then write it
> in yourself.

Thank you

from matchcase ".ru"
header "To or Cc or X-Apparently-To" matchcase "foo at x.com"
~from matchcase "bar at exception1.ru
~from matchcase "bar at exception2.ru
Message must match all of the above rules

at least does work for "X-Apparently-To", so I suspect it will work for
"To" and "Cc" too.

Regards,
Ralf