[Users] Very OT: "Put deleted messages in . . . " ignored

Albert ARIBAUD albert.aribaud at free.fr
Sat Nov 8 10:05:06 CET 2014

Bonjour pete,

Le Sat, 8 Nov 2014 08:10:52 +0000, pete nikolic <pg.nikolic1 at gmail.com>
a écrit :

> On Fri, 7 Nov 2014 15:14:57 -0800
> Ian Zimmerman <itz at buug.org> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 7 Nov 2014 20:07:59 +0100,
> > Ralf Mardorf <info.mardorf at rocketmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Ralf> IMO you've got a wrong idea of how averaged desktop MUA users want
> > Ralf> to handle their needs regarding mailing.
> >
> > Must every piece of software aim at the "averaged desktop user"?
> >

> I can see no valid reason for having more than one trash folder   anymore are just
> clutter

Well, 'valid' is subjective. For instance, my config puts recent
bogofilter hits in a specific trash (sub)folder, so that I can review
recent hits and quickly check if they are true spam or false positives.
Having these in a separate trash folder is convenient to me, which I
deem a 'valid' reason.

> Pete

Amicalement,
--