[Users] WOW!! Stumbled upon a really nasty situation...

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Wed May 14 10:04:38 CEST 2014

On Tue, 13 May 2014 15:25:42 -0400
Pierre Fortin <pf at pfortin.com> wrote:

Hello Pierre,

>on this machine; 3 if testing) was to give the sets of rules (where
>order is important) names which sort as desired...  Users (like me :)

That possibility did occur to me.  Of course, it was *after* I'd already
sent my previous message.

>don't think of sorting as we add filters; until the set becomes so
>large as to be no longer manageable...

I'm the same;  Most filters here don't matter, but there are, IIRC, two
where order does matter.  A note in the filter name reminds me.

>Truth be told, I'd be happy just with an improved quicksearch...  :)

It would certainly help a good deal.

--
 Regards  _
Walking through town is quite scary