[Users] Deleted Emails

Michael A. Yetto myetto1 at nycap.rr.com
Sat Mar 29 13:10:39 CET 2014

On Sat, 29 Mar 2014 08:20:43 +0000
Neil <senex at drofle.co.uk> wrote:

>Yes, I saw that, but I assumed it meant that it would just save
>me from moving them to trash myself,  via the delete key, and
>then deleting them from trash.  Plus the fact that I first need
>to look through any emails sent to the junk folder in case any
>should not be there. Then I can mark them as 'ham' instead of
>'spam'. (Bogofilter)
>
>Are you saying that 'expunge' works in a different way and
>really does remove them? Anyway, as explained above, I do like
>to check them first.

If you want to double check possible, but unconfirmed, spam use
the Bogofilter options. Go to Configuration / Preferences /
Plugins / Bogofilter and set "When unsure move to" then pick a
folder for the usual suspects.

I use a folder under the inbox called spam-suspect which holds
the email until I can confirm its status.

--
Mike