[Users] Claws won't stop trying to get e-mail...

TN Patriot irgunii at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 01:44:55 CET 2014

  Hi folks,

  I've got Claws 3.9.3 installed on my Slackware 14.1 and working great...until the
  other day.

  I decided since I wasn't using a particular account, to delete it.

  Unfortunately what this seems to have caused is that when I click on the 'Get
  Mail' button as I've normally done for the past couple of years, to download all
  the e-mail from all the accounts I have checkmarked to do so, I get a popup
  message of some kind of 'error' and when I click 'close' on it, Claws proceeds to
  finish getting any other e-mails from any other accounts.

  I found out by clicking on the 'view' button on this popup that Claws is trying to
  download e-mails from the deleted account.

  Anyone know of any way to stop this? It's getting to be a bit of a pita, heh.

  JB

--
http://www.lawcollective.org/  Learn your rights through cartoons!

http://www.roadblock.org/rights/  Know your rights about and at roadblocks!

http://fija.org/  Learn about Jury Nullification! Take back your rights from the
over-reaching: police, justice system and government!

Why does the government want to ban you owning weapons? Because you won’t get
in the box car willingly.