[Users] Read emails getting marked as unread

Tim Zakharov himemsys36 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 22 20:25:01 CEST 2014

On Sun, 22 Jun 2014 18:14:29 +0200
Michael Gmelin <freebsd at grem.de> wrote:

> Same thing happened to me today as well, I've been going through a few
> hundred status emails on IMAP and I had to recheck at least 30% of
> them (it was always every mail I marked as read between automatic
> check for new mail runs).
>
> Never experienced this on 3.9.2, so this is somehow new (I'm on 3.10.1
> now).
>
> What's interesting is, that this seems to be a local caching issue -
> the mails are actually marked as read on IMAP.

Hey!  I thought I was the only one. ;)  I don't get a lot of mail
traffic in Claws (even though I've got 6 accounts set up, they are all
low-traffic), but I do notice it especially in my Claws Mailing List
folder.  A quick clean-up is Tools->Delete Duplicated Messages.

Thanks for confirming the issue.  I also am on 3.10.1 and don't recall
it happening in earlier versions.

--
Regards,

Tim Zakharov