[Users] Duplicate mailing list messages

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Wed Jun 18 07:38:43 CEST 2014

On Tue, 17 Jun 2014 17:51:35 -0500
Tim Zakharov <himemsys36 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I posted this a few days ago under the subject "Read emails
> getting marked as unread" (an inaccurate title after further
> analysis). I received no replies to it, so replied to my own topic
> about 5 hours ago.  My reply has not been delivered yet.  Is there
> an issue with the mailing list?

I saw this reply. The problem is not the list, the problem is with
hotmail.com servers. The other day some users had been unsubscribed
due to the hotmail servers wrongly blocking the list.

You should look to your mail host for the solution to the problem.

with regards

Paul

--
Guerre aux châteaux, Paix aux chaumières