[Users] Duplicate mailing list messages

Tim Zakharov himemsys36 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 00:51:35 CEST 2014

I posted this a few days ago under the subject "Read emails
getting marked as unread" (an inaccurate title after further analysis).
I received no replies to it, so replied to my own topic about 5 hours
ago.  My reply has not been delivered yet.  Is there an issue with the
mailing list?

At any rate, the issue appears to be that occasionally some old mailing
list emails get re-delivered as new.  The emails are identical down to
the headers and listed delivery time (though the duplicate may actually
"arrive" in my inbox many days after the delivery time).

I have a screenshot I'd like to attach, though I'm not sure that is
allowed on this mailing list.  If it's okay, and would like to be seen,
please let me know.

--
Regards,

Tim Zakharov