[Users] configuring IMAP over SSH tunnel

Davide Mancusi arekfu at yahoo.it
Thu Jun 5 11:40:53 CEST 2014

> You could make a reverse SSH tunnel from your computer to the server
> and then instruct claws to use this port when connecting to your mail
> server.

So you mean that the custom command gets executed, and then claws
connects to the server defined in the relevant field? For some reason
I was assuming that the IMAP commands were sent through the stdin of
the custom command, but I guess I was wrong.

Also, will the custom command get executed when connecting to the SMTP server?

Thank you for your answer.
Davide