[Users] go to first unread message but don't open it.

Bruce Bowler bbowler at bigelow.org
Tue Feb 18 21:15:28 CET 2014

Strange request that I can't figure out how (or why, for that matter :-).

I've got a user here who would like to have mail function as follows...

When he opens claws, have it open the inbox and position itself so the
first unread message is selected but not opened/marked as read.  That
part's fairly easy.

Where things get tricky (or at least I can't figure out how) is that he
wants it configured such that if he reads that message and marks it for
delete (with 'execute immediately' unchecked), he'd like it to
automagically go to the next message *and open/mark it as read*.

Is that configuration possible or shall I tell him that he's nuts (I'd be
quite happy to do so, but it's the boss so I need justification)...

Thanks!
Bruce