[Users] claws performance, >100.000 emails

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Sat Apr 26 21:37:23 CEST 2014

On 26 April 2014 at 19h34, christian (private) wrote:

Hi,

> My main concern is performance honestly. I have roughly 130.000
> emails stored in my thunderbird (pop3), including attachments. The
> thundebird profile is about 16G in size.
>
> So I am wondering if claws can handle such large emails nicely?

It should be a piece of cake for Claws Mail - I have 494.000 emails
over 116 folders here, and 800k mails over probably 200 folders at work.

One of the main goals of Claws Mail is to be fast.

But you will probably need some time to export and reimport everything
(one mbox per folder...)

HTH,
--
Colin