[Users] Marking messages as read

Neil senex at drofle.co.uk
Sun Apr 13 09:40:14 CEST 2014

On Sun, 13 Apr 2014 00:22:57 -0700
Ian Zimmerman <itz at buug.org> wrote:

> I have no solution, but I can see that fall victim to
> this only because you insist on the message being in a separate
> window. I use the normal layout with the message text just another
> pane in the main Claws window, and the read/unread marking works for
> me when I move through messages with N or Shift-N.

Yes, I have now realised that. I always like to open an email in a
separate window. In TBird it works how I like it. Moving on to the next
unread mail in the same window does also mark them as read as I go
along.

Oh well, I must go back to having each one as read after so many
seconds when they are selected.

Thanks

Neil