[Users] Ordering of mail

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Wed Sep 25 15:13:30 CEST 2013

On Wed, 25 Sep 2013 08:33:23 -0400
Pierre Fortin <pf at pfortin.com> wrote:

Hello Pierre,

>Why not indeed...  :)  Actually, I always wondered why "sent" messages
>in "this folder" can't be re-edited without a copy/move to Sent folder.

Because the folder is not of the correct type.  That is, it's not of the
type "Queue".

>Or does this exist in some way I've yet to find?  :)

Set the folder type as Queue, but be warned, you can't change it back
from within CM, so if you think you might want to change it I suggest
you keep a back up copy of folderlist.xml from ~/.claws-mail, just in
case.  Alternatively, you can edit folderlist.xml whilst CM _isn't_
running.

--
 Regards  _
The man in a tracksuit attacks me