[Users] Ordering of mail

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Wed Sep 25 14:33:23 CEST 2013

On Wed, 25 Sep 2013 12:15:48 +0100 Brad Rogers wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Sep 2013 12:48:58 +0200
>Paul Rolland (ポール・ロラン) <rol at witbe.net> wrote:
>
>Hello Paul,
>
>>That's what I'm doing, as I've configured Claws to automatically add me
>>in Cc:. This way, any mail sent is :
>> - copied to the Sent folder,
>> - also sent to me, thus received and added to the folder where the
>> mails I'm replying too are stored.
>
>Why not just set "Save copy of outgoing messages in this folder instead
>of Sent"?

Why not indeed...  :)  Actually, I always wondered why "sent" messages in
"this folder" can't be re-edited without a copy/move to Sent folder. CM
already knows to insert "--> " into the From column, so the test for
sent already exits....  Without this feature, the process is:
  - copy/move to Sent
  - re-edit & send
  - copy/move new msg from "Sent" to "this folder" (or delete)

Or does this exist in some way I've yet to find?  :)

Cheers,
Pierre