[Users] Missing python.so

Sharon Kimble boudiccas at talktalk.net
Mon Sep 9 14:02:22 CEST 2013

On Mon, 9 Sep 2013 12:53:01 +0100
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> On Mon, 9 Sep 2013 12:43:00 +0100
> Sharon Kimble <boudiccas at talktalk.net> wrote:
>
> > I went with the default for this installation, which
> > was /usr/local/bin, and there was an old claws-mail in /usr/bin
> > which I've deleted. But its made no difference, its still missing
> > python.so, which it reminds you of every time claws-mail is
> > started.
>
> Did you actually build and install the python plugin? Looks like this
> last time you didn't, but you still have the config in place that is
> trying to load it. Whatever the problem is, it is local to your
> machine.
>
> with regards
>
> Paul

I went with the defaults from the git repo, I don't mess with the
installation and building. I'll try removing this version and compiling
again. I'll also nuke the downloaded repo and get a fresh install of it.

Thanks
Sharon.
Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, LibreOffice 4.1.0.4
Registered Linux user 334501