[Users] Missing python.so

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Mon Sep 9 13:53:01 CEST 2013

On Mon, 9 Sep 2013 12:43:00 +0100
Sharon Kimble <boudiccas at talktalk.net> wrote:

> I went with the default for this installation, which
> was /usr/local/bin, and there was an old claws-mail in /usr/bin
> which I've deleted. But its made no difference, its still missing
> python.so, which it reminds you of every time claws-mail is
> started.

Did you actually build and install the python plugin? Looks like this
last time you didn't, but you still have the config in place that is
trying to load it. Whatever the problem is, it is local to your
machine.

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune