[Users] Send on check mail

Stephan Braun sylpheed-claws-users at lists.evervoid.net
Thu Sep 5 18:24:20 CEST 2013

Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI (05.09.2013, 10:13:15):
>I remember I had a setting that allowed having the queued
>mail sent at the same time that the server was periodically queried to
>check and download new mail.
[…]
>I have not found a way to do the same in Claws; is there one ?

I don't know of such an option in CM, but you could use a small shell
script that contains these two lines:

claws-mail --send
claws-mail --receive-all

and use it as the external mail incorporation command:
Configuration->Preferences->Receiving->External incorporation program

Maybe there is a more elegant way, but this could work as a workaround.

swb