[Users] "Read" status reversed on IMAP account

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Thu Sep 5 18:07:09 CEST 2013

On Thu, 5 Sep 2013 17:59:48 +0200, Mirosław Zalewski
<miniopl at poczta.onet.pl> wrote:

> But one question remains: how can I help Claws-Mail developers to
> debug this issue, so Claws-Mail can be hardened against such issues
> in future? Or is it not desired, as it probably related to one, not
> overly popular, IMAP server?

You're indeed the first person to report this to us. But fixing it
would be nice. What you could do is capture a "claws-mail --debug" log,
when in the buggy mode, showing two subsequent openings of the same
folder (showing the reversal of the read flag).

--debug logs don't include credentials, but you might want to skim some
info out of them.

Thanks !
--
Colin