[Users] "Read" status reversed on IMAP account

Mirosław Zalewski miniopl at poczta.onet.pl
Thu Sep 5 17:59:48 CEST 2013

Dnia 2013-09-05, o godz. 17:16:47
Colin Leroy <colin at colino.net> napisał(a):

> Can you try to toggle the IMAP account's "Bandwidth-efficient mode",
> in the account preferences' Receive tab ?

That seems to do the trick :) .

What I did:
1. Make sure that all messages have correct status
2. Open accounts window, selected IMAP account in question, open
preferences window, go to "Receive" tab. "Bandwidth-efficient mode" was
*checked*.
3. Uncheck said option, save changes.

After restarting Claws-Mail and checking for new mails few times,
everything seems to be working fine now. Thanks!
I'll let you know if problem reappear in future.

But one question remains: how can I help Claws-Mail developers to debug
this issue, so Claws-Mail can be hardened against such issues in future?
Or is it not desired, as it probably related to one, not overly
popular, IMAP server?
--
Best regards
Mirosław Zalewski