[Users] Filtering windows problem (cannot close)

Jeremy Schneider jeremy.schneider at ardentperf.com
Thu Sep 5 06:39:18 CEST 2013

I just dropped a comment on bug 2972 (secondary dialog boxes
non-selectable) and then after some searching I came across this thread.
 I'm still experiencing this frustrating behavior... been putting up with
it for almost a year... does anyone have an idea what's even causing the
problem?  I'm a unity user; is claws simply not going to be supported on
unity?

--
http://about.me/jeremy_schneider