[Users] email client does not run

Daniela SOS 24h daniela at sos24h.it
Tue Nov 26 14:24:46 CET 2013

good morning to everybody

I tried to install Claws mail, but unsuccessfully ..

The first time I tried I was able to launch and configure the program, but
there was a not perfect synchronization with the IMAP server (some cartels
were duplicated and some were not in the exact sub-directory) so I
uninstalled it and I re-tried. From that moment I tried several and several
times but I have always the same problem, the application does not start
anymore.

I'm very sorry because I absolutely need a second email client and Claws is
very very friendly, as I could see the first time!!!

my system works with Windows 7, I read that Claws mail born for Linux
system, but several users say that can operate with it without problems.

Could you kindly help me ???

thank you very much

Kind regards

Daniela