[Users] Schedule for Ubuntu PPA Update

Dan Arico dan_arico at aricosystems.com
Sun May 12 18:12:12 CEST 2013

On Sun, 12 May 2013 08:57:52 +0200
Colin Leroy <colin at colino.net> wrote:

> Maybe you could explain what makes Fancy dissatisfying using actual
> examples and arguments, that may be more constructive and help us
> making it better.

I've noticed something that I find puzzling. In some emails, clicking
on a link in an html page, takes me to the web page in my browser. In
others, I have to right click and choose "open in browser". It's not a
complaint about fancy, but I don't understand what's causing the
differences in behavior.

Dan Arico

One OS to bring them all, and in the Darkness bind them,
In the land of Redmond, where the Sales Reps lie.