[Users] Claws, Mail Pretty Print, Work in Progress

root omb at teraflex-bp.dyndns.org
Fri May 10 03:11:41 CEST 2013

Just to advise Clawe users that I am working on a Perl "mail pretty
printer" based on the older "muttprint" program, the goal is to provide
Headders (Normal, All, LKML-style), plain text, HTML, and plugin
extensible further content printers, in the context of full mime
comprehension ... ie if you have a handler it will do it else print a
"unhandled content" message.

I am doing this slowly, adding just what seems needed and after 5 x
2-hour sessions it works for me ;-), when I have got some maturity,
handle PDF files etc, I will post ClawsPrint to this list.

The motivation for this are the Nice Guys at Kmail 2.x who can never
stop breaking working features.

GrĂ¼ss, Brian