[Users] HEADS UP for CVS/snapshot users: big changes

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Wed Mar 20 15:13:36 CET 2013

On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 01:47:50 +0000, higuita <higuita7 at yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

Hi,

> > - Dillo Viewer has been dropped because Dillo isn't capable of
> >   rendering most of today's HTML.
>
> 	Don't you guys want to reconsider this one? dillo works fine
> for most of the html emails i get and fancy uses webkit, that is
> heavy and with many dependencies, which is a problem for light
> distros.

After official polling of the rest of the team, we still all agree that
the Dillo plugin provides a subpar feature set, let alone rendering.
Namely, it lacks (and it can't be added, due to the way it works):

- no reply-to-selection capability
- no print capabilities
- no search capability
- no keyboard scroll capability
- no cid:/mid: attached images capabilities

--
Colin