[Users] users at lists.claws-mail.org

Denis FEURER denis.feurer at ird.fr
Fri Mar 15 15:25:55 CET 2013

Wow,

Thank you for you rapid answer !
Obviously you have better ideas than me for the programming thing and
technical solutions ; I only have idea about the final
use/functionnality.
My problem is simple :
I want to remove attached files in my mail managment but, like a lot
of other fools, I still use my mail client as a proxy to the attached
files (sometimes it is easier to classify mails than single attached
files). So I need to keep a usable minimal record of the file (name,
size, ...) *in* the mail.

Is it easy to code for such a functionnality ?

Again I would be happy to help in any way I'd be able to. Thank you in
advance for your answers.

Best regards,

Denis

Thank you in advance