[Users] users at lists.claws-mail.org

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Fri Mar 15 09:29:04 CET 2013

On Fri, 15 Mar 2013 01:56:40 +0100, Denis FEURER <denis.feurer at ird.fr>
wrote:

Hi,

> I am a happy user of claws-mail for a few month and I recently
> discovered the AttRemover plugin from Colin Leroy (thanks a lot to him
> and to the claws-mail development team).

Thanks :)

> It would be great if, when deleting the attached files, the AttRemover
> plugin would write at the end of the mail some info about the deleted
> attached file, such as a string like :
> "Deleted attached file : xxxxxxxx.xxx"
> possibly with more information (file characteristics like size or
> date ?)
>
> What do you think about it ?

That seems like a good idea, but has the potential to be a bit
difficult for complicated mails where the text part is not the first
one, or also signed mails where that would break the signature.

Maybe it would be easier to replace the removed parts with a little
text part describing the former attachment.

--
Colin