[Users] I need help with my mail client: was [OCLUG] running cron on UTC

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Fri Mar 1 09:52:14 CET 2013

Hi Steve,

On Fri, 1 Mar 2013 02:57:10 -0500
Steve Litt <slitt at troubleshooters.com> wrote:

That list's header look broken to me - List-Post and Reply-To should
match.

In Claws you can turn off the option 'reply button invokes
mailing-list reply' under /compose/writing. On he downside, this will
probably have the affect of breaking your replies to all other
mailing lists that you post to.

Basically, whoever is in charge of that Orange County LUG list should
correctly configure the List-Post header (and drop the Reply-To
header).

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune