[Users] How to colour incoming messages?

Holger Berndt berndth at gmx.de
Mon Jul 8 13:57:48 CEST 2013

On So, 07.07.2013 18:29, Adam Nielsen wrote:

>Maybe I will have to settle for a two-key operation then, one key to
>mark the message and another to run the rules?

If that issue is significant enough for you, you can look at the Python
plugin to set up a macro that executes the two menu items, and then
assign your shortcut to that macro.

The script would look something like this:
action_group = clawsmail.get_mainwindow_action_group()
action_group.get_action("Message/Mark/Mark").activate()
action_group.get_action("Tools/FilterSelected").activate()