[Users] change order off top-level folders

rikona rikona at sonic.net
Sat Jan 19 19:17:21 CET 2013

Hello exsudat,

Wednesday, January 16, 2013, 12:32:37 PM, exsudat wrote:

> I want to change the order of my top-level folders under an
> account/mailbox.

> and much better would be

>  mail at mail.op
>   + inbox
>   + folder C
>   + folder A
>   + folder B
>   + queue
>   + drafts
>   + trash

I normally use a few hundred folders, and ran into the same problem.
The organization gets changed on a regular basis so editing the config
file was not a good way to keep things the way I like. I now use Claws
for only a few relatively static folders, and a different email client
for my main email with hundreds of folders. The easiest way for me in
Claws was to put a number in front, with the order I wanted, as:

  1+ inbox
  2+ folder C
  3+ folder A
  4+ folder B