[Users] vCalendar plug-in and SSL?

Jim Seymour jseymour at LinxNet.com
Fri Feb 15 15:51:12 CET 2013

On Fri, 15 Feb 2013 14:35:50 +0100
Colin Leroy <colin at colino.net> wrote:

[snip]

> It's actively maintained but the developers team is content with its
> current feature set, so it's rather feature-frozen.

> as libcurl works, and it certainly does work for me.

Very well.  I'll try your and Andrej's debugging suggestions.

> You may have a certificate issue, check claws-mail --debug log.

Shouldn't have.  It's a real cert, traceable back to a real CA.  Works
with everything else.

Like I said: The dialog where you entire the URL complains it's not a
valid URL.  I enter the *exact* same URL into Lightning, for example,
and it likes it just fine.

Regards,
Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is