[Users] theme icons

Ian Nartowicz claws at nartowicz.co.uk
Mon Dec 16 15:15:30 CET 2013

Yes, the watch and ignore indicators are doubled up as toolbar buttons.
Luckily these are some that can be up to 16px wide (despite what the
documentation says), but perhaps still not big enough for you.  Indicator
icons in the summary view (and the send/receive dialogs)  clip if you make
them too big so you might be stuck here.

There is no ham indicator for the message summary list, only spam.  Non-spam
messages do not have a specific indicator, just as non-marked messages don't
get an indicator.  So only a ham button icon and it can be big.

I can't see your screenshot so I don't know what you are seeing as a rot13
indicator or button.  Claws does not offer rot13 and it does not have a
rot13 icon.  rot13 can be included as a custom action, but I still don't
know what you're looking at as a rot13 icon.  Where does it show, and what
does it look like in the default theme?  Nearly all the icons that appear on
the Claws screens can be themed, just an occasional stock icon shows up (eg.
clear search and the Gnome dialog icons).

--ian