[Users] Periodic "connection failed"

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Mon Aug 26 09:05:48 CEST 2013

On Sun, 25 Aug 2013 21:10:54 -0400
Haines Brown <haines at histomat.net> wrote:

>  The error I get
> suggests to me that Claws is misconfigured, but I didn't change
> anything and the configuration looks OK to me.

In that case it suggests to me that the problem is not with Claws at
all. Since it stopped working although you changed nothing in Claws,
then the problem must be outside of Claws.

Perhaps send another debug log, the previous did not contain a
connection attempt, just start-up stuff.

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune