[Users] Move #mh to shared folder.

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Mon Apr 8 09:01:23 CEST 2013

On 08 April 2013 at 01h25, Mark Filipak wrote:

Hi,

> Paul? He and the developers have a lot to gain from me

If you want to help, start by chaniging atitude and try to find a place
in the project in a non-antagonistic manner. you're arriving there as
if you were smarter and had better ideas than everybody else, and guess
what, that usually doesn't work very well.

I already have to deal with know-better smartasses at work, but I'm
paid to take the abuse there. Here I'm not, I'm there for my own
enjoyment of developing a fine piece of software, and I'm not
tolerating any kind of painful N+1 wanabee - just team mates with
good ideas *and* good communication.

So if you want to help, just learn how the project and open-source in
general works - hint : you adapt to the projects' ways, you fit in,
you prove your worthiness; *not* the other way around.
--
Colin
Please forgive any typo, I'm typing one-handed for a few days