[Users] Create filter/proc question.

Mark Filipak markfilipak.linux at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 21:28:33 CEST 2013

On 2013/4/7 3:07 PM, Inzli wrote:
> This whole Q&A reminds me of the "discussions" with Mark in the
> FreeBSD- and Debian-list :-/
>
> So let's face it: Mark will only use CM, but not participate.

Oh, while you were at your research, did you find where I was one of two computer architects at Intel? Did you find I was a computer architect at Altos Computers? Did you find I was the Wyse Technology representative on the EISA Engineering Task Force that wrote the EISA Specification (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extended_Industry_Standard_Architecture).
--
VMware Player 5.0.2
Host: WinXP3, 32-bit