[Users] Move #mh to shared folder.

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Fri Apr 5 22:25:17 CEST 2013

On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 14:02:29 -0400
Mark Filipak <markfilipak.linux at gmail.com> wrote:

> Specifically, when, at the end of the Claws 1st-run it asks for
> "Mailbox name", but it's not really asking for the mailbox name
> ("aerotek" is the name of my 1st mailbox). What it's really asking
> for the Mailboxes base folder name ("Mail" - in fact, "Mail" is
> pre-filled in the text box).

It _is_ asking the right question. You seem to be confusing an
account name 'aerotek' with the mailbox name 'Mail'. The Mailbox _is_
the base folder name, i.e. Mailbox == base folder name.

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune