[Users] Q: Add 'To' & delete 'Size' (plus architecture)

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Thu Apr 4 18:33:36 CEST 2013

On Thu, 04 Apr 2013 12:15:30 -0400
Mark Filipak <markfilipak.linux at gmail.com> wrote:

> Question 1: How can I add a 'To' column? This will show the
> recipient for mail I've sent (from the 'To' header).
>
> Question 2: How can I delete the 'Size' column?

That's in the FAQ:
http://www.claws-mail.org/faq/index.php/Interface#There_are_too_many_columns_in_the_message_list.21.21

In addition to what it says in the FAQ, you can also use, from the
main window,

/View/Set displayed columns/in folder list...
/View/Set displayed columns/in message list...

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune