[Users] Tor Mail and Claws Mail

Genghis Khan genghiskhan at gmx.ca
Thu Sep 6 10:53:55 CEST 2012

Thank you Fabian for your reply.
It is an honor to me to get a comment from you :-)

Native socks support is exactly what I need.  Thank you for referring
me to Sylpheed which is one of my preferred Email client after Claws.

Meanwhile I will continue to use the GMX.com Web Mailer inside a web
browser to use Tor when I am sending Emails to Mailing Lists or to
addresses of the main five web giants.

Is there a ticket already in the bug tracker regarding to this matter?

Note: When there would be Proxy support for Claws, consider to make it
to generate an entry for Tor automatically
<https://trac.gajim.org/ticket/7026>.  In addition, a warning message
should be written below the Proxy settings which will list the main and
most alerting dangers in using a network such as Tor or any other public
proxy which the user is not familiar with, recommending to use SSL
while using Proxy, a link to "more information" in this regard and a
suggestion to change password every X days (GMX alerts its users every
two weeks).

--
Proper English www.reddit.com/r/proper
4 teh lulz... http://email.is-not-s.ms