[Users] possible bug w/ f17: body area read-only after clicking identities picking list

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Wed Sep 5 10:29:47 CEST 2012

On Wed, 5 Sep 2012 18:18:52 +1000
"Owen" <rcook at pcug.org.au> wrote:

> With Fedora 17, I get a problem that goes like this;
>
> Compose a new message
> make a To address
> change the next address to Cc
>
> Now I am unable to input anything into the Cc line

Still cannot reproduce it here. I don't use fedora, though.
Are you sure that the focus is actually in address area and not on
the selector arrow? You obviously can't type on a selector arrow,
and this is only time I cannot type.

> Right click on the "address area"
>
> select input methods, and change to something else, normally "none"
> in my case.
>
> and all is well again.

Maybe you just need to TAB into the address area?

> Google "claws mail input method" suggests I may not be alone with
> this.

I did this and got 'No results found for "claws mail input method".',
and saw nothing else related in the 'Results for claws mail input
method (without quotes):'

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune