[Users] Fw: Claws not downloading mail (how do I check and prove the matter?)

Miroslav Rovis m.rovis at inet.hr
Thu Nov 15 02:06:22 CET 2012

the queries left from my earilest experience with claws-mail are still
standing.

So I'm not changing the title.

But I do have a different query.

Searched (Google and ddg.gg on verbatim:
csv2addressbook.pl "Problem with
your exported CSV file"
)
and found it only here:

https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=1047361#p1047361

Exactly same I get:

$ perl csv2addressbook.pl --type=thunderbird
--csv=/mnt/at8-g200-Cmn/dLo/Mail.d/ThBird_121112.csv ERROR:
        Invalid field count!
        Problem with your exported CSV file
$

Anybody could tell what needs to be done here?

Thanks!

Miro