[Users] Claws not downloading mail (how do I check and prove the matter?)

insomniactoo at localnet.com insomniactoo at localnet.com
Mon Nov 12 19:03:23 CET 2012

On Mon, 12 Nov 2012 17:48:07 +0100
Miroslav Rovis <m.rovis at inet.hr> wrote:

> Hi!
> I don't think (but don't know with certainty), but I don't think that
> it is a Claws failure.
>
> But how do I check and prove the matter?
>
> How do I prove that it is not Claws's fault?

  Check to make sure your Claws isn't working 'offline' in File. I just added
  wireless connection things to my slackware system in preparation for getting
  wireless internet connection in a week but until then I'm still on dial-up,
  but something in there made my Claws decide to always be 'offline' when I
  start it up so that I have to pull down the menu in File and untick the work
  offline thing. It's a PITA, but no big deal. Hopefyully it'll clear up when I
  *do* get the wireless connection done.

--
FTG FTI FTP

Registered Linux user #214117 at http://linuxcounter.net