[Users] CLAW and secondary windows is off screen, Retrieving, Justifying

Dave djslcusc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 20:38:25 CET 2012

Hello! Glad to be here. CLAW looks great. CLAW was suggested as a
replacement at the Mozzaline Thunderbird forum in a post discussing why
in the world an advertisement for a free email account from "HOVER" is
now being offered right in the middle of installation of the latest
version and will NAG until an account, any account. is
created, that kind of stuff during setup
makes me psychotic, so TBird is history.

All is well with CLAW except when I go to open the address book or other secondary windows, that they
open with parts of the window off screen and then must be moved or
maximized to get at the close button. I am 1024 x 768. Please see the
attached JPGs as examples. http://depic.me/9k6xobb6lsv1
http://depic.me/1eai0l5uckjq

Also the popup window checking for new mail demands to be
"on top" for the duration of the checking. I always seem to be reading
or typing when it pops up. I like to know when mail has been
checked but the 'on top' window that cant be minimized is intrusive.
Also backspacing or deleting text from a paragraph in a new mail does
not cause rejustifying (or do I mean reformating?)the paragraph, but
maybe I dont have a setting for that in work. Running XP Pro on an
Intel 1 CPU. Best Regards