[Users] Build SO lib for archive

Kevin Nathan knathan at project54.com
Thu May 24 12:51:19 CEST 2012

On Thu, 24 May 2012 12:34:39 +0200
Ricardo Mones <ricardo at mones.org> wrote:

>On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 03:01:48AM -0700, Kevin Nathan wrote:
>>
>> I am trying to build the archive plugin and am encountering problems.
>> It only builds an LA lib not an SO. I have specified "./configure
>> --enable-shared" but it seems to make no difference. What am I
>> missing? If there is already a msg thread on this, please give me a
>> reference since I have not been able to find anything relevant, so
>> far...
>
>  Did you make install it?

Yes. I specifed "./configure --enable-shared --prefix=/usr/lib/claws-mail/"
and then did a make and "sudo make install" which simply installed the
archive.la into that directory. Claws-mail does not see it as a plugin,
then.

--
Kevin Nathan (Arizona, USA)
http://www.project54.com

Open standards. Open source. Open minds.
The command line is the front line.
Linux 2.6.37.6-0.11-desktop
 03:49am  up 16 days  0:11,  12 users,  load average: 0.07, 0.10, 0.16