[Users] Only issue prevent claws-mail to be accepted in corporate

Holger Berndt berndth at gmx.de
Thu Mar 29 22:27:59 CEST 2012

On Mi, 28.03.2012 11:19, J. Bakshi wrote:

>But when we like to introduce S/W to corporate sector; then rather than the
>personal liking; the usability to that sector playing the prime role.

That's wishful thinking (or, to put it differently: If swiftness and
responsiveness are the primary factors in your company, you're lucky
off).

When I think about "acceptance in corporate", other things cross my
mind, such as MS Exchange/MAPI, real PIM functionality (more blown up
addressbook and calendar), addressbook sync to the manager's mobile
phone, etc. I really doubt the occasional hang makes a difference in
cooperate acceptance.

Holger