[Users] Undeletable Auto-generated folders for IMAP accounts [generated via the wizard]

Luloi Liliane laboulette at lavache.com
Tue Mar 6 05:43:52 CET 2012

hello, I use claws-mail to access my university account on IMAP on windows [the portable edition on portableapps.com]; however, the wizard automatically creates generic folders like "Sent", "Draft", "Queue" and "Trash" some of which do not match the pre-existing default folders set up by the university. Typically, the university's folder for sent emails is called "Sent items" and thus I wind up with two sent folders. In claws, it is impossible to delete the autocreated "Sent" folder but can delete the university "Sent items" folder In my university webmail, it is precisely the opposite; I can delete "sent" but cannot touch the default folder "Sent items" The same goes for the trash folders; they have different names. I know I can put my sent emails in a different folder than the one created by claws but I wish to keep my university original folders and not see the ones created by claws-mail; how do I do that ?   regards