[Users] strange network behavior II

Rodrigo Fresneda fresneda at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 20:46:29 CEST 2012

Thanks! I didn't suspect claws did incremental saves, neat!

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 4:52 AM, Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> That's not particularly strange. That's because gmail imap cannot
> handle incremental saves to the drafts folder.
>

> So what you can do is
>
> * turn off automatic saves to drafts (/Prefs/Compose/Writing)
>
> or
>
> * use a drafts folder which is not on gmail's imap server (choose
>  from the account prefs)
>
> Thirdly, you could suggest to gmail that they make their imap follow
> the standards.
>
> with regards
>
> Paul
>

> --
> It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
> but to a collector it is worth a fortune

"The harmony of the universe knows only one musical form - the legato;
while the symphony of number knows only its opposite - the staccato. All
attempts to reconcile this discrepancy are based on the hope that an
accelerated staccato may appear to our senses as a legato."