[Users] claws mail, irfanview, default windows mail client

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Thu Jul 19 04:18:57 CEST 2012

G'day,

I've been using claws-mail on Linux for many years.  Consequently I
put it on my wife's Windows 7 machine a couple of years back.

She now has some large pictures she wants to email.  My son likes
irfanview because it allows changing an images resolution (to shrink
the size) before mailing it.  We've selected claws' "set as default
mailer" optio, but irfanview insists on using Outlook.

Anybody know how to correct this problem?

Thanks.

David